Skip to main content

Grade Recovery

Recover, Don’t Repeat

Recovery Options:  Don’t Fail a Class or Repeat a Class

What can I do if I failed a class last 9 weeks?

Enroll in Grading Period Recovery which will allow you to redo the grading period(s) you failed (in Edgenuity – online at your own pace) and earn up to a 75C.

Look for sign up information on the main website page. You must enroll in grading period within the first week of the following grading period, and you must complete the work and take the test before the end of the current grading period.  For example, if you failed the 1st 9 weeks, you MUST enroll in Grading Period Recovery in the first week of the 2nd  9 weeks AND complete all assignments and assessments before the end of the 2nd 9 weeks. Contact Mrs. Ransonet ( in the library with any questions.


What can I do if I am failing in this 9 weeks?

If you are failing in this 9 weeks, talk to your teacher about doing Test Recovery. Test Recovery allows you to receive tutoring and retake important assessments (if you earned a D or F) before you fail the entire 9 week period.  The student has one school week to obtatin the turtoring and retake the test. The highest grade you can earn on the Test Recovery is a 75C.  Contact your teacher as soon as you receive a failing grade on a major assessment. 


Instructional Resources