1. Boys Track team members: Turn in paperwork, including physicals to Coach Trahan in A-17.
2. The NISH English Department would like to thank all students who participated in Rally testing. Congratulations to the top finishers in the English Rally exams!
English I: Olivia Brown
English II: Gia Golecki
English III: Rhiannon Metcalf
English IV: Hieu Pham
Rally contestants should see Ms. Thompson in D-15 if they have any questions.
4. ANY FRESHMAN HONORS PHYSICAL SCIENCE STUDENT FROM THE FALL THAT WOULD LIKE TO REPRESENT NISH AT RALLY SHOULD SIGN UP IN A-16 BY MONDAY, JANUARY 27th. THE TEST WILL BE GIVEN ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 28th AFTER SCHOOL IN A-16.
5. Yearbook Announcement
It’s that time of the year to order your yearbook! Starting January 31st , students will be at the cart at your lunch to collect your order forms, or you may order online.
Online or by phone: WWW.YearbookOrderCenter.com
866.287.3096 (Toll Free)
New Iberia Senior High & 16120
Or come to cart with your order form, cash or checks made out to NISH.
7. All LA HOSA student members should stop by Mrs. A. Landry's classroom (A-10) to pick up information before the end of the week. Our next meeting will be held before school 6:55 am in room A-10 on Wednesday, February 12."
8. Reminder to seniors:
Check the Senior link on the NISH Website as it is regularly updated with scholarship information. There are also paper copies in the guidance lobby.
9. If you were given an ACT permission form, the deadline to turn these in to Mrs. Rabeaux in the library is Wednesday, January 29.
10. Ebonaires Meeting on Thursday, January 30th at 2:45 PM in room D-20
11. SENIOR CLASS OF 2020
PROJECT GRADUATION REGISTRATION
Packets are in Guidance
A representative will be here on Wednesday's at both lunches
You may also turn into Ms. Noel Migues C9 or Katie Botts B30