1. Young Women's Society: Council member interviews will be postponed until Wednesday, May 22nd at 3:00 in D9 (Mrs. Mallet's room) due to graduation practice this week. We are in need of passionate, creative young women who want to help us educate and inspire others! There is still time to pick up an application (in room D9) to possibly become a council member if you are interested. These forms are due at the time of the interview. You do not have to have been a member of the organization this year; if you are planning to join next year, you can still apply to be on the council.
2. Cross Country packets are ready for pick up. If you signed up for cross country please come by Coach Lalande's office to pick up your packet.
3. Anyone interested in purchasing a "Happy Birthday" announcement for $3 for the monitors in the hallway may bring the following information and money to the office. Please have your name, the birthday person's name, date of the birthday and message on a piece of paper.
8. Yearbook Announcement: It is a NEW year! Let's plan to buy a yearbook this year.
Order online at: www.yearbookordercenter.com
Enter School Code: 16120
10. Yearbook sales that will bring you cheer till the end of the year. We want to sell you 20 yearbooks each for $20 with the end-sheets torn out. We had to tear out the end-sheets of 20 books in order to save $600, so our savings will be your savings too.
Remember to come by the yearbook cart during your lunch to pick-up your yearbook while you can.
(We still have undamaged books for regular cost of only $50)
11. Attention Young Women's Society members, if you are interested in being on the council next year, please come pick up an application from Mrs. Mallet (D9) or Mrs. McGee (D3). Applications will be due by 2:45 on Monday, May 13th. There will be a brief meeting on Wednesday, May 15th after school to conduct interviews with existing and potential council members ONLY. This is not a monthly meeting for all members.